Copyright 2018 Capital Palm Partners, Inc. All rights reserved.
Capital Palm Partners, Inc.
8546 Palm Parkway, Ste 240, Orlando, FL 32836
T:) 407-278-1466 | Email: email@example.com
When applying for a loan, please include the following:
1) The .PDF application
2) Copy of Driver's license / Business license
3) 3 months financial statements
4) Pictures of the equipment
As an alternative source for truck and trailer financing and leasing, we may have a solution to help trucking businesses obtain financing for their equipment.
Under our loan program, we have different loan programs that might be a good option for you. But please keep in mind that the information below is only for general guideline purposes and doesn't necessarily lay the concrete for your application. Therefore, we encourage you to step forward so that we can provide you with answers and funding solutions.
1) FIRST TIME OWNER OPERATORS - If you have a minimum 600 credit score and 25% to put down, you may be eligible to receive an approval.
2) TRUCK OPERATORS WITH BAD CREDIT: If you fall into this category with a credit score between 400 - 600, but have at least 15% to put down towards the purchase of a new truck (another truck can be used for collateral), then you may be eligible to receive an approval for a new loan.
3) A-PAPER (GOOD CREDIT) CLIENTS: If your credit score is over 700 and have 3 years in the business, you may qualify for our low interest rate loan and best term financing
4) CASH-OUT REFINANCE: Need to borrow money against your already owned truck(s) or maybe even lower your current interest rate? Under our refinance program, as long as you have a minimum credit score of 500 and an equipment value that equals 40-60% liquidation value, then you may be eligible to receive an approval for a new loan.
5) BRIDGE FINANCING: If you are in the position to sell your vehicle, but need some extra cash to hold you over, then you may be eligible to receive an approval for a new loan as long as you have a minimum credit score of 500 and the vehicle meets the forced liquidation value of 40-60%.
6) FLEET OPERATIONS: You may be eligible to receive an approval for a new loan if you own 3 or more trucks. Under this program, you may be eligible to receive special rates & terms, as well as purchase and refinance options.
7) OLDER TRUCK FLEETS: Is your truck older than 10 years, have over 900,000 miles on it? Well, if your credit score is over 600, you may be eligible to receive an approval for a new loan.
To see if you would be eligible for one of our loan products, please complete the inquire form listed on this page or download the pdf form located at the top of this page..
Truck and Trailer Financing